Friday, February 10, 2012

I convinced myself it was “Good Sugar”. But sugar is sugar. And its making me sick, tired and bloated.

I Quit Sugar is downloadable for the very sweet price of $15. Simply click on the button below and you’ll be swiftly directed to checkout.

Click here to visit Sarah Wilson.



If you’ve thought about quitting sugar, tried different ways, but can’t quite cut the ties… this ebook is your sweet, effective solution.

in eight weeks get clean + vibrant + yes, lose weight

Inspired by my own personal experience, my work as a health coach, and from some of the best experts from around the world, I Quit Sugar is practical week-by-week guide full of tips, recipes, advice and inspiration to quit the sweet stuff – for good.

What’s inside the book

I was addicted to sugar. I needed it every day. I convinced myself it was “good sugar”. But sugar is sugar. And it was making me sick, tired and bloated. I set about researching all the different ways to quit the stuff. It took a while. But in the process I found what works — for good. They’re simple techniques and they’re kind, sensible and totally make sense. In the I Quit Sugar ebook you’ll receive:
A sharp 8-week program that walks you through each crucial stage, week by week
A tidy, easy-to-relay-to-mates-at-the-pub explanation of how + why sugar is making us fat + sick
A sugar replacement plan: tested + nutritionally sound
“Sweet” sugar-free recipes
New treat ideas
A detox + a suggested supplements list
A downloadable shopping list of new ingredients to replace sugar in your life

“Sarah, I reckon your down-to-earth, practical approach to quitting sugar will make this message accessible to a whole new audience. You turn the idea of quitting sugar into a natural extension of doing the best you possibly can for your body. The result is a unique and thoughtful way of approaching the task” – David Gillespie, author Sweet Poison

Is this ebook for you?

Yep, most certainly, if:
You’ve tried to quit on your own and can’t get past the first few days (there’s a very important reason for this, which I’ll be sharing!)
You’re tired of feeling sluggish, bloated and stuck and want to try a new way (you might just be curious to see if sugar is the culprit…why not?)
You want to lose weight (because, yes, my program will help you do this, too!)

“Excellent book! The world’s longest-lived people traditionally consumed a fraction of the refined sugar that we do. Ms. Wilson offers us a lively, well-researched and engaging way for us all to curb the sugar habit and in so doing, offering another potential key for living longer.” – Dan Buettner, New York Times Best-selling author of Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer from People Who’ve Lived the Longest