Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good Ole Smiggles – Who Would Have Thought


I have bought the new Samsung Galaxy S2...

And do you think I could find a hard cover for it so I could just chuck it in my bag, throw it around at work, or the real reason was when I take it to the beach and sand would not get into it!

Also the bright colour tells me exactly where it is in my handbag which is practically a home, housing so many items that I can never find anything in there.

Trolling the shopping centres for a couple of days I could not find anything, then as we walked pass SMIGGLES, Kobis favourite shop as we always go to the Gold Coast Airport for a coffee now and then and she has purchased a few items at SMIGGLES there herself – she dragged me in the shop once again and there starring at me, this bright green case!

BINGO! There it was the something I was looking for to put my phone in. These are NOT marketed to phones, but I did a dam good job telling the chick at the counter to market them also for the smart phone!

So there you have it. If you’re looking for a case for your smart phone, but in my case for my Samsung Galaxy S2 SMIGGLES is the place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment