Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Discovering Your Smiling Soul"

When you shift into spiritual awareness, you may appear to be living the same life as before, with the same ambitions, joys, and sorrows as before. However, inside, you have a radiant smile that may or may not be visible to the world. Your spiritual soul smiles through the good times and the bad. In fact, as your smiling soul shines more and more into the world around you, the world also begins to reflect your smil back at you. Do you ever find yourself smiling even when no one else is around? If not, try it! Smile to yourself. Smile at being alive. Smile to the Universe, which is always present where ever you are – closer than your own breath. I go out of my way everyday and smile smile smile and everyone, and I look at the frown and the creases they have and hope that I get a smile back to clear them away! OK, so some people have a reason not to smile at the precise moment as something terrible may have happened to them, but 9 times out of 10 its the smile I throw at them that may just make there day! I get hasseled at work some times because I just smile at people and my work mates don't get it! I will walk around for a minute with a smile on my face and god it makes me feel good! So today Sunday to me a favour and SMILE at everyone you see today! I call it...THROW A SMILE THERE WAY!