Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Challenge you to go on a 24 hour Positive Spree


So from now on... for 24 hours of reading this, Go on a 24 hour Positive Spree, no negativity, catch yourself before you speak.

Positive 24 Hour High Five!

We have all been bought up and conditioned to a certain style and way of life.

Instead of striving to see yourself as superior to others, why don’t you choose a self image of a valley. From this grounded and receptive position be willing to HEAR and RECEIVE.

My how I use to be so self destructive on myself when things did not go my way, but I’ve learnt to seek a calm inner response to the circumstances in my life.

Everyone I know or who I have meet out there in the world who knew me – actually knew me as loud and boisterous, so out there doing my own thing, not following any sheep, dressing up in weird stuff going out at night, laughing loud and not having any responsibilities. I’m still loud! As most of you still know, but so much less negative.

You know the old saying “Knowledge is Power” and if you find it works for you that’s fantastic, if it doesn’t why is there a need for your ‘ego’ to say so... You’ll end up with stomach ulcers, irritated, stressed, and aching bones, feel miserable, catch colds regularly and complain you don’t feel well.

If you really listen to what comes out of your mouth, try to see how positive it really is. Really LISTEN to what comes out of your mouth and try to catch yourself doing this, try to catch all the aches and pains the sickness you feel in the bottom of your tummy, the colds and then throw them over your shoulder or into a fire and say “Ta Ta, goodbye forever”!
Life is a breeze when ego is not in charge.... I’m in charge of my inner world, not ego.