Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday 10th January 2013

So yesterday I was at work and along the way at work I do my exercises, mainly big stretches all the time. My team are pretty use to me now doing this that they don't even look twice!

My eating habits in the afternoon saw me really hungry for some reason...

Meal 1:
oats, yoghurt, coconut flakes, flaxseed oil,
coffee

Meal 2:
Salad & chicken size of hand, lentils, beans, sprouts

Meal 4:
3x Rice Cakes, cottage cheese and tuna on top
1 cup of a shake with blueberries mix, cottage cheese and peanut butter

Meal 5:
So proud of myself, I actually got into my car and went down town (2 minutes away only) and bought a piece of fish from the 'Captain Hooks' in Tugun, Fish market/shop.

So had that piece of fish on its own. Beacuse I was so hungry at 4pm. upbove I ate big

Meal 6:
Again some oats, yoghurt, coconut flakes, flaxseed oil,
just to fill the hole in my tummy

At about 6pm that was it! It was like I was hit by a truck and so so tired! Even now at 7.40am as I type this I am so wiped out and tired!!! Its all a struggle, but Im sure it will pass.....