Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wednesdsay 9th January 2013

Ok, so yesterday I started my day by cleaning the house from 6am to around 8am, washing, vacumming, mopping, and there was my exercise before I started breakfast! So hot too!

Meal 1:
1 piece sourghdough toast
seeded mustard
2 poached eggs

Meal 2:
Oats, Yoghurt, coconut, Flaxseed oil, some "Robs Pure Life Seeds" from coles

Meal 3:
Green Smoothie - bunch of spinach leaves, water and 1x bananna
1x Tuna Sushi

Meal 4:
3x multigrain Rice Crackers with cottage cheese and Peanut Butter

Meal 5:
Palm sized grilled chicken with garlic, hand sized lentil and broadbeans, sprouts, 1/2 cup brown rice

Drank 2 litres of water, 1 x black coffee

Exercise: Cleaning the house and during the day I was doing bits and pieces of this and that while I was home with my 5 year old. It was my day off yesterday.

Have a Magical Day everyone!