Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday 8th January 2013

Ok, so yesterday was great! I stuck mainly to the Nutrition Guidlines:

Meal 1:
1/3 cup porridge
1 hard boiled egg

Meal 2:
2 x Rivitas
Tin Tuna

Meal 3:
Palm sized chicken
Lentils & chickpeas
Lettuce and cucumber
Morrocan spices
Lemon jucie

Meal 4: (As I was at work no meal here. But I snuck in a hard boiled egg)

Meal 5:
Palm sized chicken
cup full of vegetables
2x rice cakes plain

Now, I drank up to 3 litres of water also.

There was downfall - I came home around 8pm... feeling fine, went to bed read a book, but at 11pm OMG!!! A sudden urg for sweetness hit me, I practically slept walked to the fridge and found some christmas Toblerone my partner had, went out side under the star and ate two little blocks of it, and went back to bed!

Out of character for me as I am not a chocolate person! Lets see what happens tonight! Lol Lol.....