Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Two People I Would Love to Meet - FOODIES


I’ve been doing a whole load of research lately and I have stumbled across two amazing women! Sarah Wilson and Samantha Gowing.

Both their approach to food is amazing, healthy and inspiring. I have downloaded Sarah's E-Book called "I Quit Sugar" for only $15 and I have benefited so much from this. Sarah is an Australian media personality, journalist and blogger with an integrated voice across television, radio, magazines, newspapers and online. She’s the former editor of Cosmopolitan magazine and was the host of the first series of Master Chef Australia, the highest rating show in Australian TV history. She’s now the host and program developer for Foxtel’s Lifestyle YOU, writes a weekly column for Sunday Life magazine about how to have a better life, and is a regular guest on Channel 7′s Sunrise.

Ok, so its not for everybody, but I'll tell you that MY body is loving this way of life as much of it as it can take. I’m not religious about this in anyway but when the opportunity is around for me to SWAP it I do and I have more energy, I’m a happier person to be around and people who whinge and whinge at me about trivial stuff, I don't give them my energy but quiet nods and then more on along my day!

I can not afford to give my energy away to people with high opinions any more. I am more sensitive than others and find these people grab my energy levels and then they get all topped up and ready to find the next person to have a whinge to about, well, really, NOTHING!!!

Then there is Samantha Gowing a therapeutic chef, an award-winning clinical nutritionist and a renowned teacher of FOOD AS MEDICINE. Born, bread and raised in the inner city of Melbourne, Sam now lives in Byron Bay, New South Wales where she enjoys the beautiful beaches, great surf and revered produce and lifestyle of the Northern Rivers region. She writes a popular gluten free recipe blog called Bitter Sweet Sour and is enjoying her new role as Head Chef at the brand new Cabarita Ocean Retreat.

Having a father as a Chef I have always been intrigued with food and the benefits it has. Its just sad that the big companies are injecting our food with Fructose, preservatives, additives and alike that our.. well MY body cannot handle anymore...

If you would like to pop on over to them and say Hi, please do so:

http://samanthagowing.wordpress.com/home/

http://www.sarahwilson.com.au/